Ah February. Well, it’s not my favorite month of the year, however, I’m trying to put a good spin on it by being productive. When I say productive, I mean cleaning, indoors.
What a great time for an early spring cleaning. When the weather is bad and too darn cold to even step outside what can I do inside that I would NOT like to do on a nice day? Hmmmm…..clean my clothing closet 😦 Again let’s put a good spin on this 🙂 Out with the old and in with the new! Wait, that means I get to go shopping right? Yes! I told you we could put a good spin on this, haha! Now, what to pitch? Everything I think. No, no, not that pretty pink sweater I just bought. Definitely those dress pants I never wear because they don’t fit! Here is my rational for what to donate and re sale~
- Ok, I haven’t worn this thing for over a year now – time to go!
- The obvious – this doesn’t fit!
- I just don’t like how this looks on me.
- I never really liked this, I just kept it
because it was a gift.
- When a white shirt isn’t white anymore, time to pitch it!
- Something that is just really, really, dated.
Most of all, don’t stress. So far I’ve stretched this closet cleaning thing out for a few days. I get to it when I feel ready to work.
What do you like to do when the weather is bad? I’d love to hear your thoughts!